Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

wedding daze


Firstly, sorry for the corny title, haha but it had to be done! I came home especially this weekend for my friend Kayleigh's wedding which was yesterday, it was such a gorgeous day. The sun was shining and Kayleigh looked beautiful. I got to catch up with friends I hadn't seen for a while, and it was a lovely send off for Kayleigh and Ste who are moving to Germany this week.
Also, there was an amazing table full of jars and jars of sweets, yum! I got loads of pick and mix, lollies, strawberry laces, the lot. Best idea ever!
I decided to wear a black peplum top with black leggings and white peep-toe heels, it was a lot of black for a wedding, but I'd only brought dresses with me for the weekend and hadn't anticipated 100mph wind, I didn't want a Marilyn Monroe moment to steal Kayleigh's thunder!










2 comments:

  1. what an amazing cake! i love her colour scheme x

    ReplyDelete